Sunday, March 14, 2004

Definition of the word "later"?

When someone says that she will call you back, it usually means that she will call you back soon. If not one hour later, maybe 1 day later? Or maybe even 3 days later?

I believe the word "later" does not mean more than 7 days right?

How much sincerity is shown? Zero. All i can say is... it is all... running... all escaping...

For somethings now, i have waited long enough. I have hoped for long enough. Drastic changes need to be made soon such that precise decisions are made. It will hurt... yes... but... there is only so much i can take... too long too much... i guess i cannot handle them all. Will you believe me if i say i don't care for anything now?

My cousin, anqing(yes he has the same spelling as my sis but it is different words), just added me in friendster. Suddenly made me think of my childhood with him. All the shit we got into. Both of us had grown up. Got a surprise at the stuff i read about him, but i was a pleasant surprise. I guess we haven't been interacting for a long time. Kor... if you ever stumbled upon here... you've got a really really nice site... i love the graphics stuff... see you in tekong soon...

I had been having lots of fun everyday. Really happy. =)

Going to change the song to a song that... i think is very familiar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home