Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Dear Blog,

It makes me wonder whether someone up there is playing with me. From my batch in BMT, i actually know of many people who are damn good as a recruit. Just met Victor Ma, my primary school classmate whom i was close to. Platoon best in Vincent's platoon. Then there's Iskandar. Platoon best in Hawk. Jingzhong and Junjie are outstanding in platoon 2 in Delta. Guan You platoon best. Then there are the old birds like Dennis and Khairi. Benedict was coy best during the previous batch, and now there is Yew Song. And further update from Ariel increases the list with Willy and Chun Rong and DARREN CHUA(that joker).



Oh man i suck. And after the update, i further suck more.



Anyway, i am tired. GP rehearsal can be tiring, and pretty comical too. The music coordinator quite lousy sia because most of the songs that are played are from starwars. We had to sing Stand Up For Singapore and the Infantry Song, and yeah, most of us can't sing. Others have got only 2 tickets, whereas me got 4~!! Haha... because i smart. So now mei can go as well. PC interview today. Don't know good or bad. Forgot to ask him for my ranking. Think i will ask him when i book in. Chee Wee's FFX doesn't work for me, so i guess i will go and get a new disc. Oh... and i hit 12 chin-ups today. Yay. =) Got my Silver IPPT badge. Sucks. Some people still dare to put them on.

Haiz... sian... i need some life...

Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home