Sunday, September 12, 2004

Dear Blog,

I don't know why i changed my template. Think is my sis. She says i should change it and she helped me get it done. Anne was laughing at it... yes you... what is so funny about it??!?!?!?! hahaha...

Yesterday and today i good boy. I stayed at home. Surprisingly i went for lunch and dinner with mum and sis and i purposely make the effort to take the bus with them to wherever they wanted. Feeling a bit stoned now cos slept a bit just now. Feeling happy also cos don't need to book in tonight... so the week feels naturally shorter...

Had minefield test last week. The PLC is one fascinating plus heavy thing. Firstly it stands for projected line charge... used to clear a path in the minefield... it has 2 parts... the launcher and the container... both weighs 20kg... by the time we run to the minefield, with bullets zooming around us, guess me and my pioneer won't have enough blood left to set the thing off. And the ADM, area defence munition i think... uncle of claymore... i would love to see the effect of that thing... its 20kg too...

Parents' visiting was duh for me. I brought my storybook along with the rest whose nobody is coming to the mess and stayed there until the time to go back to change. But it's good to see the camp with civilians around la.

"...i believe that fate brings people together. If 2 persons are fated to be together, they will end up together no matter what. If they aren't meant to be, then eventually in the end, they won't be together. So my point is that... if you have been with that person, then cherish the memories because fate brings both of you together, but too bad fate didn't say that both of you are meant to be together..."

Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home