Monday, June 13, 2005

Woke up this morning feeling so so tired. Need to drag myself out of my bed. I was thinking today jialat liao la... most likely go office sleep, or not do anything much.

In the end today became the day that i work and work... until i didn't notice time pass so fast. This kind of feeling is the first manz... was like running around then suddenly realised it's 4pm. And i managed to get my hair cut in between.

Madness... tiredness pushes me...??

Oh and the new specs came today. Can't believe i actually got an understudy so soon. KP only ORD 2 weeks then i got to teach someone. Going to be tough because these specs aren't trained in either Candace or Almond. But ya... Ivan got 2 understudys now. He must be damn happy la. But i like my guy also. He's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home