Saturday, June 11, 2005

Been browsing through several unknown blogs. Triggered a thought in me that somehow... everyone's thinking... like they are all so capable of writing interesting and intruguing stuff. I could never do that. Go look through today's Straits Times and there's a mention on this Singaporean's blog. It's... interesting, 'cept for bad spellings... The links bring you to another world too.

Perhaps i could do was to write lameshit, perhaps answer some Geography and Econs(used to) questions, and maybe do some appreciation on some literature plays. Nevertheless, i don't inspire to be a writer anyway.

Been using the G4 for a day. Discovered that it gets laggy when there's been too many lines in Messenger.

I remember when i was young, my family had this Apple Computer. The monitor is probably smaller than 12 inch, and everything on the screen is in green. Like the words and every single game there are in green. It was a bit old then, and a bit rusty... but it taught me how to control a joystick(yes i had one before... but if i still have it, it will look real funny), and it also took me on my first steps to the QWERTY keyboard. Hah... those days...

Then my uncle bought me a console. Those that you plug game catridges into... some with "148 games in one" on it... I remember the most i had was 650 games in 1 cartridge. That meant the end of me playing on the 'Apple Antique'. I guess probably all those "gaming" days back then helped develop the flair for games now.

Was listening to Shaun and Albert talked about DOD yesterday. Time flew like mad, because i remember i was still going to Bernard's house to play DOD online. It was a great game, probably because of the maps and realism. Then other shoot 'ems games like Battlefield came... bringing a whole new dimension to 1st person shooter games. I remember i was shocked to learn that i could drive a plane and a rover then. Then Shaun asked me whether i was in any clan. It was a funny question because i was thinking about it just before he asked.

Haha... Probably quite funny to imagine Tom Cruise in his Ethan's Mission Impossible role, Brad Pitt probably as Mr Smith, Pierce Brosnan as 007, Nicholas Cage as his role in Gone in 20 seconds... then i thought about Jim Carrey... Cable guy? The Mask? Ace Ventura?? Haha... never can imagine Jim Carrey as some action hero...

But yeah... imagine all of them in their roles acting in one blockbuster. It ain't action man... probably comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home