Friday, June 10, 2005

Yay bang bang successful so it was easy 200 bucks... but it wasn't that easy also... stressful manz... though it was fun... we had lots of free time to talk, so now know more about other people... and i realise i like doing all the shooting... better than issuing stores...

Today was WWF day at BSS. We were smashing up the old tables with sledgehammers. It was damn funny at a point la when Zico and Jonnie turned mad... machiam like Dudley Boyz...

Using my ibook now... =))) but encountering a bit of problem... so got a bit pek cek just now. But thanks to bi... so ya now alright le... =p but don't know why she rushing me off to sleep also... only 12 what... anyway this week is sleep-less week...

Oh and today was the first time i drove a LR. Hehehe... cos driver came pick me up from Gedong then he went toilet... so i did a Frank Abagnale and drove it around... very easy~!!! but can only run 50km/h... always kena overtaken on the road... so i rather not drive...

Then stupid 2IC today say want to send Albs for forklift course... wah lanz then me leh??? I did the protesting and the arguing but i think no hope one la... he is always so zhi... so inflexible... then today pillai kp me... 1st time leh cos usually he and me quite gum... but i think he stressed la... so nvm...

Don't know why today my this post a bit funny... the flow a bit funny la...
Anyway must go sleep le...

Zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home