Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am stressed out.

Definitely not by Bash, just probably i should be going to sleep now cos i need all the energy tmr but JL hasn't called me back. And i need her to call me back because i need to know what time to go school tmr.

I've just dropped my Remote Sensing. Meaning i've got only 4 modules with MCs this semester. Meaning if i continue like this throughout this semester, i got to take 6 modules in one of the other semesters in this 3 years, which isn't good.

Seriously i don't understand much of the stuff in Remote Sensing. And i just sent in an appeal to get another module. But somehow i feel that i screwed up that appeal. Maybe it's because my 1st appeal failed so once bitten twice shy.

-Shrugs-

If 4 modules then 4 modules. At most do 6 mods another sem. If not study during hols. If not study half a year more and forget about my honours.

I've been missing lessons. I don't know what Philo is all about. I haven't attended a single changing landscape lecture. And i seriously need to study.

Bah. I am not supposed to be stressed out. I am supposed to take in all these confidently.

I don't have the time and energy to print out the 300 plus pages of the Philo text so i am spending 30 bucks to buy a thin book.

On a lighter note, it's pretty amusing to see the guys getting more serious as the competition draws closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home