Thursday, September 07, 2006

Somehow there's this part about me(i don't know if it's weird or not) that makes me want to care for my buddies' girlfriends.

Erm... please don't go anyhow think k...

It's a very instinctive thing for me. Like i just feel compelled to look after them as best as how my good friends would.

I don't know how to explain... and the weirdest thing is even if they are not together now, if you ask me to perhaps send the girl home, i would do that willingly. Or maybe if some guy of bad reputation is trying to hit on her, i would step in too.

Like how i see Serene around school, i would still "look out" for her.

I think like... since this girl is someone whom my close friend truly cherish and love, i should in a way do as much as i can to make sure nothing harms her...

Hmmm... making me sound like a buaya... but bah whatever...

Oh and i meant to blog about the latest movie i've watched... The Breakup...
By Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn... It proves my belief of not talking to friends after an argument because friends on the female side will advise against the male and vice versa, thus making the relationship even more strained. Notice how a small argument blew up because of the influences from friends.

I still believe that should a couple have any problem, they should solve it between themselves. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home