Saturday, August 26, 2006

I don't like personal attacks. But i can tell you my blood's boiling now. Audrey asked me that night during dinner why am i such a nice guy? (i'm just quoting what she said)

I told her she definitely won't want to see me angry.

I don't do personal attacks on people. I don't say nasty stuff about others unless they are real nasty. I don't make fun of others unless i am really close to them and they know i am joking. I don't do all this because i don't want them to do the same to me.

I've had it enough from the guy whom i used to call friend. I've absolutely NO FREAKING idea why he hates me so much now. What the fuck did i do? (I'm sorry... leave this page now if you don't want to see me being really angry)

Yea maybe i got together with his ex. But seriously what the fuck? Grow up yea... Like i can't believe someone can get so angry for SO long at something like that.

Like because ... Honestly from the bottom of my heart, i wish Dionne and Aviel all the best.

If Lays, Shuning, Cai Hui and Peihong chose me for the Bash pageant, and once again quoting from others, I CAN MAKE IT THERE(this is so unlike me)... stop being like a loser and ya maybe if you are "good" enough, i will cheer for you.

You are "incensed, angry-beyond-belief and crazed"???? All because i am in the pageant for arts bash? So like it's so FUCKING unbelievable. Alright then. I wouldn't argue but this has gone on too much. Not once not twice... it's attacks again and again...

Yeah horseface is me. I admit i've got a skinner and longer face than you. But I don't have beady eyes or crappy hair or... seriously i don't remember how bad you look. Anyone can put me side by side with you on the streets and i am confident that Seabiscuit wins anyday.



This is overused... but i think you describe yourself the best... "He's so stupid, he fell off the stupid tree and knocked his face on every stupid branch on the way down"

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home