Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today was a draggy day. Like how i got a break from 12-4 and in the end went to Jialin's room to grab photos. Supposed to write my Philo term paper but didn't get round to doing it.

And it looks like my fear for the mid term papers have decreased significantly. Psych only requires 2 pages which is like damn short la... and Philo requires 4 pages which is slightly longer than a normal essay, but as how Kenneth put it, we were once lit students and thus have the ability to crap our way through.

Dinner was instant noodles because i forgot to inform my dad to buy for me, which sucked. The taste is damn funny la... TFKC on tv just now touched a spot on my heart when Yingqi's mother died. Could feel the wrench but my mum was tearing so it's all in the genes i guess.

Yesterday printed a calendar and i am surprised by the quality of the photos that are printed out on normal A4 paper. Somemore some of the photos are taken with my 1.3 Megapixel phone la... Wahhhh imagining a 3.2 Megapixel one... shiok man...

Was damn excited just now when i realised there are new RP programmes open for participants. I am like desperate for points la... but the 2 available which i signed up for only have 1 point each... how to get 10 more points in 7 weeks...

And since i kop some photos just now and i haven't posted much photos lately, here are some random photos from all over...

This was quite long ago when we went down to the Changing Landscape office to change our tutorial timings...

Tor Yuan's room-warming...

Photo-whoring as usual... and smiling at the camera is boring...

Me, Jialin and Many during CL lecture... Bought 2 "flowers" from Steph for charity and gave it to them...

And this is all the thanks i got ... =p (somehow i don't remember taking this shot... can't blame me especially considering how photo-crazy they are)

This shot is hilarious. It's surely going to cheer me up anytime. Just looking at my bloated face. See that's the problem with them... they love taking photos while i am eating... =p Trying smiling with a fishball in your mouth...

Lacoste at Mirama for TIM SUM~!!!

Ahhh... this was wayyyy back during bash... Brought a hugggeeee smile to my face and boosted my confidence when i saw it... (Kenneth got one too but i think i prefer my red colour =p) Thank you both once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home