Monday, September 18, 2006

I thought i should go get some sleep since it's past 2am now but i've got something to get off my chest.

Happiness to me now ranks highly and i think as long as i constantly remind myself, i will more or less live the life i would like. Maybe as what Jamie Yeo said in today's papers... "I've reached an age whereby what people said don't affect me anymore"... it's something to work towards.

Keeping track of my priorities, my family, my friends and ensuring people whom i love and treasure are happy are the important things to me now. Work hard in school and aim for good results, play hard and win. Live life to the fullest!

No one's gonna pull me down. I know what i want and i will get it.

Cheers~ =)

Week 6... here i come!!


And check out this beauty over here ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home