Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yesterday i broke my "promise".

Actually it wasn't a promise to anyone. It was more of a challenge to myself. But i couldn't stand my hair anymore, so i went to get it cut... and i like how it is now!! =)

Fondue party at Ter's house was fun!!! But we all got quite sick of chocolate after that. But i am surprised my throat's still fine. Didn't sleep much cos 5 of us were like squeezing on the bed and i got the edge. Got fear of falling so probably didn't sleep well also.

After that went home to change and then met Terry, Zihao, Yiwei, Cheekeong, Jianxian and Chun Boon for Kbox. It was for Terry's bday celebration... walked around after that and went to eat hong kong xiao chi... and then that's when i finally decided to cut my hair... so went off to PS to cut it.

Met Shuhui, Yf and Yh at New York New York at citylink for dinner. Haven't seen them in awhile... MJ soon yea... but then i am falling behind in my work... haha was thinking about this... there is this dilemma between concentrating on my goal and just mugging and mugging, and just relax a little bit and do the things i want... spend more time with the people around me and still study... Like i can go out play when people ask me... and maybe be a bit behind in my work... or i just concentrate on mugging... i think the former suits me... i ain't no mugger...

Anyway, back to yest... we went to east coast park... haven't taken ECP for damn long... (Miss you!!) cos fai needs to go there for chalet... then the remaining 3 of us talked a bit then Dota beckons suddenly...

Terribly shagged after the games...

Ok i am late but soccer now!!! See... i am not a mugger!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home