Saturday, October 07, 2006

I am pissed at how this kind of unnecessary misunderstandings always occur.

Yesterday's movie was an outing of friends. Cass, Ter, Kenneth, Bryant, Jialin, Many and Me... NO SPECIFIC GROUP or what... not lacoste or tailwind or what...

Tze: If you are pissed about the fact that we didn't ask you... i want you to know that i didn't ask Alison either. It was an impromptu movie outing and that's that. It was decided the day itself that we are watching the movie at 1130. It was i who decided to go get the tix beforehand. Jialin, Kenneth, Ter and Bryant only could confirm on going on that day.

I believe we all have our own friends and we have the right to choose who to go out with.

This bo jio thingie is getting into me. If i make it a point to mix more with my friends and indirectly influencing them to ask me out when there's an outing, i think it's on my part that i put in effort.

If people don't ask me for their outings, i accept it as a fact that they don't want me there... or simply they've just missed my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home