Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am terribly tired today. Last night waking sleeping waking sleeping didn't help much for a draining 2 hours geog paper. Yet why do i still do things willingly for the people around me?

I am always emphasizing on the importance health. Why? Because i feel that when a person is healthy and happy, then he has more time in his life. I thought it is pretty sweet living to an old age hand in hand with your partner. What if the other half left you and you still got 10 more years of life to go?

I've always tried approaching things from positive angles... doing things willingly and trying as hard as i can...

Because i thought if i am going to do those things unwillingly, then there would be plenty of stress and irritability, and that definitely wouldn't make me happy and healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home