Friday, November 03, 2006

I think i am too straightforward. But that's how i treat people close to me. I don't beat around the bush.

I am mostly only concerned about the end-product, the outcome or the consequence.

And to think that I am taught on framing... ahhh... the importance of framing...

Well... it's the way i am like. I don't like people to go round in circles, although sometimes if there is more to it, i would like to know of the details as well.

But in the example of just promoting a product, i cut back on all the necessary stuff in the middle and just get straight to the eventual point. Yeah... improvement on your liver, kidney, skin, colon blah blah blah... and overall... obvious improvement to health...

It's like a complicated maths problem... i end up not doing all the steps in between and just give the answer, resulting in a negative outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home