Thursday, May 31, 2007

Voyeuristic Pedophile

As i look at them all
I wonder mine will turn out to be like which
I look at the pretty and handsome ones
And hope mine will be like them
But mostly i hope mine aren't like
Yet i know deep in their parents' hearts
They are nothing but their precious
Even thou some grew horns and devil's tails
Called you names and irritate the hell out of you
Or didn't dare to even speak a single word

I thought a lot
And came to a realisation
I've learnt so much more about myself
I've grown and stretched myself these few days
I didn't have a group so i made every kids mine
I've learnt the art of building rapport
And even running a hospital
Having a crisis at hand only allows me smile
For i know i will smile even more at the end of it

2 big 2 small candles
Surprise surprise
I really didn't expect that
A warm feeling indeed
Many thanks to all of you
For it truly made me smile

Met many new people
Some whom i didn't have confidence in at first
Others whom i would know they could do their jobs
Made many right decisions
And a few wrong ones
Ever since the first day
My friends knew that i've been saying
I would be fired
My unorthodox methods
And non-regrettable attitude
Never fail to amaze me
I've survived all the way
And proven to them my worth

SK 1 June 2007... Trina, Theresa, Joey, Peter, Yuet Mai, Zhi Minh, Kenneth, Lester, Wai Leung, Sarah, Pamela, Yih Huat, Yuli, Keith, GQ, Kelly, Hong Da, Sean, Vanessa, Kimberlyn... Thank you all so much for such a wonderful memory. I believe this camp will remain in my memory as clearly as my first camp 1 year ago. Thank you once again for all the support all of you have shown me.

Gerald, even though i didn't say it, i want to thank you also for having this trust in me and giving me 1 tasks after another to continue to stretch me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home