Thursday, August 09, 2007

My parents asked me to join them for a movie just now after lunch. Then i suddenly realised it's been years since i actually watched a movie with them.

But too bad the movie money voucher was for GV and we were at AMK. They didn't want to go to J8 so maybe another time.

Last night wanted to go zouk intially. But i was too shagged when i got home so in the end didn't go. Luckily never go cos they messaged me told me it was too packed and they went to catch a midnight movie.

Was talking to my mum about the dragon year batch and now i've got some understanding on why they are so kiasu. They have been competing all the way since they were in primary school and i guess they are rather a more competitive bunch. Ah well...

Sentosa yesterday was nice. I've got a nice tan but my blister skin came out and it was kind of disgusting but it wasn't really painful. I had a burial ceremony for that piece of skin which was larger than a 50 cents coin!

And my OG won lots of Yohos for doing "special assignment". That one that top the list would be throwing Kynneth into the sea, stripping off his shorts and underwear and then bringing his underwear to our "client". =p

Some personal feelings about the ocomm for Oweek. They've got a lot to learn as programs are not as well-planned as should be. Several occasions when circumstances were not well-thought and House ICs had to cover their asses. Miscommunication and delays. Oh well... learning experience for all i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home