Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So i've decided not to run again. I think the elections officers will think i am a joke. But once again, i think i got to go through this process every year, and then come to a conclusion that i am too slack and not zai enough.

I would rather have time for myself. I can't see myself burning my weekends and not playing soccer or dota or ps2 or just simply worrying about schoolwork.

I think it's time i finish up Harry Potter. I must be the last person on earth to finish reading it. Haiz.

Anyway some thanks...

To Mr Jiang for lending me his super cool bike for night cycling. Even though it made my butt and balls sore, but i am sure it saved my legs plenty of energy.

To Shiwy for the fabulous gifts and the surprise postcard today! Thank you thank you! =)


To my dearest Alison the cock: no more syndroming for i've long surpassed you with my version 1.2 yeah... take care of yourself over in US and remember ar... SPIKED DRINKS!! =x Will be waiting for you to return 10 months later, and be prepared for more shit k... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home