Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was transport-less for the past few days ... and it was kind of interesting, yet at the same time it was frustrating.

I missed one lecture, was late for two lectures ... and brought out an umbrella for don't know since how long.

It allowed me to take buses and trains which i felt i kind of missed. I felt my life suddenly became slower ... being able to stone in the train compartment, fell asleep on the NEL line, watch MobTV on bus 10, get jammed at the card reader because it couldn't read my ezlink card, took cab and ended up running all over Arts Canteen to change a 50 dollar note because the uncle got no small change.

It was a significant adaptation in some way, and one which i would say is beneficial. At least my transport is back now. I have learnt to cherish and appreciate the significance of it. =)

Some randoms ...

I went by Cathigh just now and on the wall outside just below the school name, they painted something along the lines of "School of Gentlemen" ... with "Scholars" and "Bilingualism" thrown in as well ... i chuckled to myself =p

And today on the bus, i saw this PLMGS girl wearing this PE tshirt if i am not wrong, with the words, "Look up, Lift up" on it ... hmmm it's certainly not suggesting anything eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home