Thursday, December 11, 2008

IAG2's over, and i don't know when's the next time i am gonna coach. This camp brought out a lot of thoughts for me, and in a way, it was of a great variance, just like how the closing was like. But I am really glad for the many friends who were around me for the past 4 days, who constantly supported me. My appreciation to everyone involved in IAG2!

Looking at the not so good side, nowadays we really have young teenagers who are so much more crafty than 2 generations ago. The emergence of actors.

However, i don't want to ponder too much about it anymore, focus on the good stuff and just enjoy my holidays.

Taiwan trip's next tues. Really can't wait to go there and shop. Haha hopefully can see some celebrities too ...

Parents bought me a new ride. =))))))))))))))))

And i am craving for some good old dazdingoo games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home