Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm thinking that perhaps it's time for me to change the things I blog about. I'm bored of the blogging-about-daily-things way, and I've been thinking since I often feel something for the things I encounter, I could probably do a review/opinion/feeling post about these things, and preferably in a non bias way.

I guess it stems from recent events like how screwed up CORS was, how unprotected me as a year 4 felt, how congested the CTE-PIE link always is, how funny the hangover was, how I always feel that opening a Sweettalk in NUS is good business, how I don't see myself using another phone after having the iPhone, how wonderful a game of poker can bond people, how good or bad the ps3 game infamous is, how hard it is to play as a defender or striker in be a legend mode, the pros and cons of playing at dotapod.com, how screwed up the referee was during the community shield, and many more ...

Let's see how this goes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home