Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Can't help but dab my feet into the iPhone vs Blackberry competition.

Sarah: I hope you haven't joined the dark side! =p

I own an iPhone and have never regretted buying it. Well ... like what most people say, get an iPhone when you want games and cool apps and that better design look ... and get the BB if you are into msging and emailing. I use msgs on a regular basis which there's nothing the iPhone can't handle and emailing usually takes place at home on my desktop.

Actually, if there's an urgent mail, i don't see why i can't check it with my iPhone ... in which it's pretty convenient with just a click of the Mail app.

I just hate it when BB users put down the iPhone as though BB really rocks iPhone's socks off. I mean, sure your phone's pretty functional and stuff, but trust me i haven't seen a BB user play any game on their phone for hours ... And just think how awesome it was looking at my iPhone friends and I chionging at Word for Friends for hours.

Sure, some people don't get by with the touchscreen. I agree it's a bitch to use the phone at all while driving. For those kinesthetic people who need a grip on the buttons, get a BB then.
But BB's screen. What screen? It's almost like any n*kia. I bought the iPhone for its screen. Websurfing and Youtube become a lot easier for the eyes.

The thing about iPhone is this ... people complain about the battery life. That's because there's too many things to do on it! Where got enough battery to go around when you need to listen to your music, check your emails, fight tower defense, pokering on WSOP, reading Straits Times, checking the livescores on iFooty ...

Well .. some people have said that there are instances whereby iPhone users switch over to using BB but none of BB users have done that. We need statistics to prove that and i suppose we need to take into account the type of consumers here, with the 1st and 2nd gen iPhone users widely considered as 'innovators' type of consumers. They are often willing to test out new products and hence, a switch wouldn't always signify a distaste for the former product, but rather, a curiousity at the newer product. At least, that's what i know of Apple users.

If you already have an iPod Touch, then maybe it's the reason why an iPhone won't be fully utilised. I suggest sell the Touch, get the Phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home