Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ter had a uniform party at his place last night and seriously, I felt old! Seeing the year 1s there and not knowing them just means time just passes like that.. maybe way too quickly. Sometimes time passes too quickly and u forgot to savor the moment of things and cherish them or do the extra bit of stuff. Maybe you were too caught up with things or maybe you were just waiting for the next stage of life to come along.

Met a few others later and headed down to CQ. Boombox was making everyone deaf and conversations were impossible till we all whipped out our phones and started chatting via typed messages. Lol was quite a sight but managed to know a few more friends.

Anyway was chatting with some friends of mine.. and then realized I was pretty obnoxious with regards to many things I did. Had a talk with my mum too and I hate to say this but I really got all the bad habits and weaknesses from my dad. The waiting and punctuality thing is one of the many many..

But frankly, my dad is lucky he's got my mum. She might not be the happiest but she stuck around and advised him, changed him, still making him improve, and do whatever it takes to make him see the need to and I believe she feels accomplished in how hard she tried to make things work.

Ah well.. So much for family upbringing and acceptance. Yet now I think of it, even though we differ much, all I wanted to keep on doing(perhaps without much strategy) is to make our differences smaller and make things work.. Yet i felt perhaps on the other hand, it was more of trying to accept everything in and then giving up when things seem to be unchangeable.

It's just how I feel. But we honestly have got big communication issues. Just look at how both families' communication models are like. Ah well.

Chillax! Have a good weekend folks! TGI Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home