Saturday, March 27, 2004

Dear Blog,

I've decided to write.

I am adopting a very lousy attitude now. I think that if people can be friends, then be friends la. If things don't work out, then don't be friends lor. Maybe it isn't really that lousy. I've got lesser responsibilities this way. But as what Ariel said, and what i always wanted to tell them, having one more friend is always better than having none.

But if i sincerely said the last sentence and that it is true, then putting some amount of effort into being friends and into a friendship is essential. Suddenly i don't know what i am saying.

I've got one question. What if you already got the friends you want? Why do you need new friends? And why bother about losing friends if you already are happy with what you've got? Okie that's a few question.

But i guess the drift and the gist are there.


-Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home