Monday, June 07, 2004

Dear Blog,

Hey... =)

Well... am tired... but i want to blog...

POP... private now... just before the POP had an interview with PC... what he said... i don't dare to assume much... i don't want to think... but before i even tell myself that... i started thinking...

So since i started thinking... i might as well think of everything... it's really jinx... sometimes the things that i thought of... all of them happen... sometimes it's the other way round... so to make it fair i just think of them all...

I don't want to bring my hopes high... had enough bad experiences about high hopes... SISPEC here i come... when i log on this friday and see that i've been posted there... i will smile... and i will tell myself i will do my best there...

Hah... think i am too mental...

Surprisingly nothing much to say... have turned all quiet ever since i enlist... my EQ is running low... kept everything in my mind... but was really surprised i got a bit emotional during POP... treasure friends a lot... well... but i usually let fate decide things...

What Songbin said that day... it just made me all... matured... that guy's been through some stuff definitely... he just get me thinking... maybe i shouldn't think so much about everything else anymore... i should just concentrate in army... won't i be happier this way?



Why is it that i tend to set so high standards for myself? Because i know i can do it. But why do i have to expect others to perform up to my standards?

These 2 months... the moment i stepped there... i haven't been... me... Joseph is right... i am too solo... he can't see me helping anyone... whatever la... why should i care about what he says... he doesn't know me...

He thinks i am too selfish, no team spirit and anti social. I think i am just independent, capable and able to survive by myself.

Is it true that when you step off on a wrong foot, you can never revert back? Is it through that when you give up on a person, you can no longer love her? I started wrongly. And reverting to my real self only makes things worse because they will think i am putting on a front. So in every sense i am wrong. Then all i can do is to keep quiet.


Moving on... gathering at trina's place was great... especially when we haven't seen the girls in a while... sean grew thinner... he's like all bones now. =p Went Jiawei's house last night for gathering. Very nice atmosphere. His parents are super nice and i've got no idea why am i so paiseh. Then PS 2 all the way until 3 before coming home. Drove this morning, went school bump around, then lunch at PS. Bought my earphones.

Oh yea... A Level cert is ready for collection in school. Most probably going down tmr or Wed.

FFX until Djose. Can't get pass the 4 rally stages for Racing Evolution. GTA 3 is a crazy game. Totally chaotic. Winning Eleven 8 is out.


Spend some good time thinking about this ...

Imagine you and your friend... everytime you eat... you will dirty the side of you mouth... and everytime your friend will help clean them with his own sleeves... you know very well that your friend hates getting his shirt dirty... but you yourself hate cleaning your own mouth... so you just let him help you clean up... and this goes on... until one day... you dirtied your mouth... but your friend didn't do anything... ...

Are you disappointed? Do you feel let down?

I've got many people that i want to talk to. But i haven't had a decent conversation in a long time. Communication is going to break down anyway.


Lights Out,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home