Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Dear Blog,

I didn't think i was capable of handling all that shit that came my way. No one expected me to anyway.

Now try taking all this shit in...

Listen to this and shut up will ya?

If i haven't god damn see through your colours, i would had been left dying in that shit hole of yours right now. You thought i didn't know yea? Hah... i tell you now you were wrong. All the fakeness and the plots to pull me down... i've enough of them. I heard of you long enough before i even know you. I tell you i had my guard up. All the four walls. Titanium coated. Even William Hung can't get in. But well... you crept through that shit hole and tried to get at me.

Well done... i still can't forget the image on your face when you got in and saw no one inside. And when you turn behind, i was there covering up your shit hole with your own shit. Now you can try to get out. Oh yeah you can try. And i can just watch. Yes i watch you with a careful eye.

The moment you get out, i am going to build another of those 4 walls structure. Then i am going to paste 4 charms on them. All to pin you down. And if that ain't enough, i will get at you myself. But that got to wait. A full moon is all i need. You wait until then. Then you will suffer. I advise you to get out before then. If you want it fair, i will throw you a jack knife. But that is all you will get. Maybe if you stick your head through that hole of yours and let me whack it once or twice, i will throw you another of those m16 i had back then.

If you manage to beat me, then i will worship you. But i assure you that it is impossible. But then, if you really do... then all these shit here... i will give them to you...


Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home