Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Dear Blog,

Things just gotten worse.

Haiz... angry... pissed... so fucking hell angry...

But whatever la k... no one can do anything about it also. It was a slip of concentration on my part. The next time i swear i am going to pray for good weather, a good test route and also a good tester. I can't believe there isn't any nice people around anymore. After coming back from tekong, from all those unreasonable sgts... people on mainland isn't any different. Don't they know what is being nice?

Life sucks... haven't said this in a long time... but yeah... this time it's serious...

I just want to get away from everything now... hide in some hole or something... hope no one finds me... if anyone is to find me also must be those nice ones... those ugly inhumane ones can go look into some other hole... no one understands...

Tmr when i go and send Qorrine off... then maybe i should get a ticket too... fly to some lonely island... get away from all this people who only know how to disappoint me...

I thought i had a change of luck... what with the application into uni getting through and with the PC's comment... i thought that if i get into ocs, i will be convinced that things indeed are changing...

I don't know anymore. Things aren't in my control.

Anyway... looking on the bright side... things can't get any worse than this...

Sorry to all the people that i pissed yesterday.

Yf... there's a shop in yishun and plus the shop in amk... that makes 2... not counting that one in bishan which might be still in business... oh and i got an extra game... can lend you because i've got the same game...

Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home