Friday, September 17, 2004

Dear Blog,

Sometimes i hate my guts. I have changed too much... too bold. Worrying.

The ability to do things alone, so as to fully accomplish what i strive for will result in self-centeredness. Too daring to jump across the line and to test the normalities. I don't want to look into your eyes and tell you i don't need you as a friend because you are getting into my way, for that will hurt me more than anything.

Anyway, that was an awful paragraph. Got posted into bridging. Guess where the camp is?? Haha... can cycle there lo~!! Bad thing is not going to crescendo with the field, armour and survey people. Oh and i got my ippt gold today. Ran my life out. Seriously. Shaun said everytime i run 2.4, i am like playing with my own life. Quite true. Determined mah. But if they screw up my time again............. anyway, now for the marksmanship badge.

Nights out on thursday was great. Actually thurs should let us book out cos we did nothing today. But because of the ippt la. Booking in on mon day =p cos next weekend got training. Soil course at SP. Sun live firing. Don't know firing what. ADM? PLC? Thurs got course dinner at marina bay. Think it will be chaotic. 125 people at marina bay eating steamboat.

That's about it. Gonna enjoy this weekend.

Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home