Thursday, June 16, 2005

"... fen shou liang nian hou wo hai shi xiang zhe ni...
duo jiu mei you jian guo ni...
xian zai ni zhu zai na li..."

Wang Bu Liao - Shi Wen Bin

"... wo xiang zi you...
bu xiang fen shou...
ni xuan zhe zou...
fang wo de shou..."

Wo Xiang Zi You - Zhang Feng Qi


Damn sad lor... haha only realise after i typed them out. But my main point is that these 2 songs are very nice... and i just transferred them to my phone... yay~!!

Shitty day in the office. If you want me to help you do something, then you must at least give me the infomation. Then not only you don't give me the information, you ask me to go and ask someone else for the information. Errr... that's not the way to do things.

Tomorrow is... Friday. Finally.
This week sure took sometime to pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home