Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My understudy reminded me of myself when i first arrived at BSS. All garung and stuff. But i've mellowed down a lot. =p
But he's cool man... damn garung... and i think he has helped ignite my flame again. We were moving the water pumps today, flushing them and yea... he can work.

I was thinking this morning how soon i've got to step into KP's shoes. I wondered how he felt then and how i felt, and how i feel now and how GY feel. I didn't want GY to feel the bad stuff when i was an understudy. Because Shaun and KP was very close, so i couldn't quite fit in perfectly with them. Then i was thinking that in the past 2 days did i pay too much attention to GY, did i neglect Shaun? I guess i didn't, because i am not that kind to treat people differently because of their rank. But i must keep in mind to keep Shaun in for all the plans, because looking at things, GY is the one that will keep things going, and i will be able to keep up with him. But i don't know about Shaun. He was garung... maybe he has been at BSS for too long, so now a bit relaxed. But nevermind, anyway i know he will be there when i need him.

And... the new water pumps, even though powerful are freaking bulky la... and damn noisy.

Had dinner with lao bu alone for 2 nights already. I like the feeling. Like can talk to her about more matured stuff. Was telling her that it isn't good to be an efficient worker, because your boss will keep on calling you to go do saikang. But she said over time, your boss will notice and remember. Well that's true. Maybe i miss the point that i don't think NSF can get promotion for working hard. Then i told her also what i want to work as in the future. And her plans for my studies. Hmmmm... think i will be going to study for a long long time.

I need to rest. Feeling very tired since Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home