Friday, June 17, 2005

He said that i am too nice a guy. I guess i am. I don't retaliate. I don't argue back. I simply keep quiet. In the end, it just affects myself. It... just further makes me more incapable of expressing myself. I am afraid one day i will forget how to speak. I just want the best out of everyone eventually, but it just portrays, unfortunately, a weakness that everyone loves to exploit.

Everyone just wants to dominate. They do not want to be seen as the weaker being, for there is only so much that their ego can take. Take for example, even if no conversation is present, they will be thinking of how to make you look bad in front of others. But... i am digressing...

Maybe my scope of topic is too wide. I do not know how to organise my thoughts properly for now, and the various points that were in my mind were floating around uncontrollably, making it impossible for me to start on a standard discussion. Perhaps what he said was right, it is important to filter out what is unnecessary and only take note of what is essential. If you look too much into details, you won't know where to start. Why am i asking so many questions? Am i considering too many things?

A person's ability to sort out thoughts is only so much. And if he has to consider all the minute little points, every bit of concentration is further spread into these many different points, making processing of each pointers only so much. But if it is possible to filter away the useless/not so important stuff, then maybe the person will be thinking correctly about all the vital points.

So much hurt for a little pride? Is it worth it? Not only does it create confusion and frustration, it also at the same time questions whether is it all worth it? A little bit of selfishness ended up in tears... what a sad ending. No doubt everyone has their own reasons, but couldn't give and take come into play? Or maybe these tangible reasons are too important?

Sometimes, when i am losing too much hope and feel like giving up, i really feel like crawling out of the pit and be the bad guy. Then maybe i won't feel so taken for granted. Such intolerable behaviour not only test my patience to the limit and beyond, it brings out a facade that, sometimes, i am hoping to get rid of.

You don't know me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home