Thursday, August 18, 2005

Some thoughts and happenings...

It was damn fun in office today. Everyone was funny. Or maybe i think they are, or maybe i am just in a damn good mood. But then i realised when i am in a slack mood, it gets awhile to start my engine again.
So i was a little irritated at some people. Like ZY called and said i got trailers to book in. I was like I thought i already booked in whatever trailers that i need to book in for this month. You know i hate it when people question me when i was especially sure of what i was doing. In the end when i asked him which trailers, he told me the numbers and they were the ones that are freaking in Thailand right now. Sheeeshh... But can't blame him also because he's just doing his work.

Then 352 required the forklift again!!!! Like wth... they told me yesterday don't need me liao... so when they called, i thought ok la maybe they really got really heavy stuff to move. So i got to go back to benson and get back the vehicle. Anyway digress a little. i had to constantly look in the rear mirror to check for any vehicles because i usually drive in the centre of the road but due to the EXTREME slow speed of the forklift, i had to be careful of any overtaking vehicles. Imagine seeing a concrete mixer(yes those big ones) overtake you. Nvm back to the point, i go to the hangar only to find out those sponge mattresses haven't been moved and they need the forklift to move them. I was like... uh ok.... Then after that were pillows. Yes PILLOWS. Just because some ant colony built a nest in the huge pile of pillows then they felt that their hands are not suitable to touch them. I was like... hmmmm ok... Then after that they need to sweep the floor because it was freaking revolting dirty. They tried tying sponge mattresses to the fork and asked me to drag them across the floor. It was only then... that i realised how funny everything looked.

Enough of stupid work.

My backdoor neighbour, who's a girl(i think in sec sch)... she's always closing her binds and stuff and because of the placement of my laptop, it seems that i am always looking into her room. Hope she doesn't think that i am some maniac or psycho or voyeur. Can't help it that my windows are placed there. I see if i can move them over so that they face my sister's room. =p

Jue Dui Superstar females finals on tv. Xinhui very chio leh... then Kelly is my friend's gf... Alvin was saying he got lots of free tickets for the indoor stadium finals but i think on that day got COC parade so don't think can go also.

Oh no... I lost something. Bi's going to kill me. Haiz...
I am sooooo sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home