Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today did my first forking in camp. Man i didn't it could be so tiring... but i was accelerating, braking, reversing and vice versa a lot a lot of times. Was trying to compress some cupboards and old bed frames. Then the place was quite far from my office, so after that i took a slow nice drive back. Love the freedom. But the roads at Seletar Camp kind of fucked, cannot drive too fast if not bounce bounce bounce bounce...

Thanks to JC who drove me out today.

At the end of the day, Zico and Ivan were playing chess. Everyone was watching and laughing because it was so hilarious. Both of them machiam trying to "outdumb" each other.

I realised something earlier. Better to be someone that i am happier with than to force myself to be someone else. Yay kan kai le...

Whoa fred got blog le... wah his english very powerful... =p

Feels like mambo-ing tonight... and momo on fri~!!!!

Friendster surfing now... great to see many people got new pictures... time to update mine then...

And here's a photo of my 2-wheeled buddy, he who went through ups and downs with me, such a long bumpy journey every morning and evening... definitely worth some recognition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home