Saturday, July 29, 2006

I really hope i pass my QET. That's quite duh. Everyone wants to pass QET. Passing it would mean a lot more convenience on a lot of things.

And school's starting~!!! "So excited nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... So excited nah nah nah nah nah nah nah~!!!"

My OG for oweek is called tailwind. Night cycling this wed apparently to bond between the councillors in the house. Hope my OGL is crazy... then we can all go crazy with her...

The clip of Sheares Hall Rag last year is truly inspiring. Makes me want to go do and help out for Arts Rag if i am free. Go check this out if you are interested in like Chingay floats and dance and building stuff. Pretty amazing how such things can be constructed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoIGirgG9Mg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home