Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Zzz... Tired. But finally finished doing all the projects and essays for this semester.

Went to Gelare just now for some ice cream. Then after that I went to Shell to pump some petrol and also get a car wash. But the Shell at Newton doesn't have the dryer machine so the guys there use cloth to dry the car. I was really impressed and i was thinking if i can spend 5 bucks on an ice cream, why not give a bit more to others who might need the money more.

Not to say that i am generous or what... but after that i feel good... i feel that he earned it. He even polished the wheels when the young dudes at Bishan don't. I think from now on I will let those hardworking people earn my money instead.

Exams in 2 and a half weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home