Monday, June 04, 2007

So. I've safely arrived. Felt like an adventure. For those that don't know, i am sitting in the the girlfriend's room now feeling the cold and drowsiness of the medicine i just took.

Eunice didn't pick me up in the end. Luckily i kind of anticipated that and got directions from Vivek. Took the skybus shuttle to the city and transferred to the Cranbourne line train. Vivek then picked me up at Clayton Station and so there begins my 6 weeks stay in Melbourne.

It wasn't easy not knowing where the skybus shuttle bus stop was at. It wasn't easy purchasing a metlink ticket having no experience with it before. It wasn't easy pulling my heavy lugguge and it wasn't easy there was no inflight entertainment on the plane. Plus 2 wailing but adorable babies on the plane. But i knew it would be a great experience.

Happy Birthday once again!! Hope you like this surprise! And happy 33rd month too! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home