Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So angsty. Another post but this is overdue. It was meant for yesterday.

I am truly disappointed by how our friendship turned out. I knew you tried, and who am i to say you didn't when i am always guilty of not making enough effort to keep in contact with my friends.

And honestly, i don't know why the hell did i actually bother with your business yesterday. I could have just offered some words of advice to your poor distraught bf and that's it. So much for hoping i am still the kor you listen and trust.

There were several times over the past year when i told myself this is it. I will disappear from your life since you don't quite bother about whether our friendship exists or not. Seriously, if you had put even a bit of effort to keeping in contact, i would have felt it. But nope, there wasn't any. As a friend, you pretty much were disappointing.

So last night i was feeling helpful and nice, and thought since i would be going out, i could actually drop by and listen to your side of the story, maybe help straighten things out a little or something. So i smsed you.

Your replies guessed my intent and i admitted to it. Then you chose to run away. Utterly disappointing. I thought you were taking some time to reply so i left it at that. Hours later i attempted to call but there wasn't any response. Up till now, my simple sms didn't get any sort of response. To me, it's a situation i find common in my teenager years. Sorry but it's really juvenile.

It's also really selfish because you chose to ignore me without even considering our friendship and trust that we held. And to think i could have simply not bother at all. My intentions were always good and i just felt that perhaps there were some misunderstandings.

Now, i don't really doubt what he told me. And what you have done is really unfair, really disrespectful, and really low as a gf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home