Saturday, March 06, 2010

The girl went to BKK. Without me. So i am angry with her. Haha. What a simple reason just to feel the emotion of anger.

Positive Psychology classes is having a much significant impact on me than i would have expected. It has led me to being a more 'bo chup' person, simply because of all the questioning of what RIGHTS do we as human beings really have.

Almost 4 years of Arts and Social science drilling has made me constantly ask, who are you or who am i to judge what is right or wrong. Right is only a matter of norms or what the majority believes in. Wrong is just being different.

I've got plenty of wrong moments too ... and it's difficult to accept them as 'wrong'. Furthermore, it becomes conflicting to think we are encouraged to be creative and be different.

Oh well. Gonna do my part for my project on Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Basically people who worry too much. Or even there's a model about people who WORRY about WORRYING. It's like getting stressed about being stressed.

Yesterday's interview went alright i guess. Written test was on the healthcare developments in Singapore. I think i wrote what was expected of an Arts student. Pretty awkward to have mine on 3 printed papers and theirs on one. But oh well, i had 1.5 line spacing so i am not sure how much different that makes.

Then we had to present on our writeup. To be honest, i've had better presentations. And i've been in a better state for presentation. But i think i did my best then. Don't know how boring i sounded sitting on the chairs though cos the other guy's presentation was boring to me.

Perhaps it was what i choose to pay attention to, or what i was biased about, i think i did stand out more among the candidates. I was getting a lot of positive signals from the interviewers' body language too (or at least i think so), so hopefully, i do receive the call for the 2nd interview.

But if not, oh well .. it has been a fabulous experience from this single interview alone. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home