Saturday, August 28, 2010



I think I'm feeling so much better because of acceptance. I always thought understanding and acceptance come hand in hand, but there will be times when you can't understand but you gotta accept. The main reasons behind what happened were primarily due to our general unhappiness.. and this was caused by our differences in values, with how we see things and do things.

So once I accepted this fact, other things just fall into place.

Then I talked to my favorite blonde psychology friend and I'm glad we speak the same language =p Different stages of life, different stages of a relationship require for different things. As long as we face up to these differences, it's so much easier to accept that this isn't what I was looking for either.

Right now, i am thinking of friendship. As much as I want to think for the future and for the wonderful mutual friends, for the sake of 6 years of memories, of not feeling pity for the wonderful things we have shared, I got to accept that her method of dealing with it is total cutoff.

Anyway, talking to blonde is an amusement because she understands me extremely well. I'm absolutely shocked to be honest. But she makes hell lot of sense.

Yet at the same time, it's sad to think that relationships could be so fragile. It seems that if u can imagine this checklist of things to match between 2 persons, it's almost impossible to match most of them. Yes I agree that as long as the important ones are matched, it's more or less alright. Yet any mismatch in any single one box can potentially ruin a relationship.

Okay dinner now at some jap restaurant! Very exp leh no work no money =(

*Update
During dinner, after all the talk about men and women and how different their communication styles are like, for the first time in 2 weeks, i felt excited about the future =) and i would like to choose to think of this as a huge step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home