Friday, September 03, 2010

Interview with Pathlight tmr. I think it will be exciting. =)

I went to read a few of my entries 6 years back.

January 11, 2004. I thanked several of my council friends because of what happened then. I think our relationships haven't really changed much since those days. And I believe that the thank yous if I am to write now would be based roughly on the same lines as those days.

February 4, 2004. "I am too pampered. Not in the sense of too spoilt, but always getting what i want. Not in the sense of maturity but always getting my wishes fulfilled. What if i don't get what i want? " Once again, this issue was brought up even after 6 years. Something must be done this time.

August 11, 2004. I got recommended for OCS crossover but I didn't get selected in the end. My PC then told me I was too emotional, too naive and that 'I don't live in a real world'. I mean if even my PC who only interacted with me for several weeks can say that, it's clearly something I ought to reflect seriously on.

Thoughtful times. Do give me a tight slap if there ever is a relapse k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home