Wednesday, September 01, 2010

For the past year, we forgot to talk. We forgot to communicate effectively. I forgot to find out her dreams. I forgot to find out how she was feeling. I forgot to know her family, I forgot to know her friends. I was just asking superficial questions. I forgot to do my part.

It was mainly due to me slacking off, and that we were quarreling more on other things, which could have been resolved had I been more matured then.

But the main point is, we didn't talk. I was focusing on the wrong stuff and she was focusing on her career and obviously we didn't have much to share. When problems arise, I just brushed them off. I forgot to spice our relationship up and it was just miserable for her. I understand why she wants to let go and give up. Because living with me then was really tough. It was hell for her, and she had to do so much just to compromise. Sorry babe, I just wish you would forgive me.

It was easy for me just to point fingers and blame everyone else when i was having it easy. Yet it wasn't easy for her to have to take it all in, defend everyone else and still tolerate.

I am responsible for all that had happened. I feel that as a guy, there are certain things to hold deep for and fight for. I will do what I can, because I was taught by her never ever to run away when shit happens.

Giving up has never be quite an option. Maybe it's because I don't know how to. But the LAST thing i would give up is on us.

What we really need to do now is to talk things out. Spend one whole day just talking. Relearn all the things i should have known years ago. I know I am so late. That I've fallen behind. I am gonna run ultra hard now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home