Friday, February 27, 2004

Met someone unexpectedly at GB... respect him for revealing his identity... hate it when people hide behind nicks...

I AM BORED~!!! I AM BORED OUT OF MY HOLE~!!! Just one day at home... haiz... driving me nutty... i am like bored bored bored... argghhhh... sian X 1000000 to the power of a zillion... times the number of hair on my head... plus the number of ears i've got... and plus the number of eyes i've got... that's hell lot k...

I've drank out all the justea and ate all the smarties... i long for a good man u match... one which they don't screw up... and i long for next wednesday to come... though i dread it at the same time... just get it over and done with... i won't go mia like someone...

SIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~

And irritated also... moody... so don't bother me... because of a lot of things~!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~!!~!~ irrriiiiitaaaaattteddddd~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home