Sunday, March 28, 2004

Dear Blog,

I just reached home from sheraton hotel. Tired. But i still got a few things to settle. 2 more days before going in and got to get all the things done. Going out for sister's birthday lunch soon. Guilty never buy anything for her.

Yesterday went yf's house play mj. Quite shiok. Though lost 50 cents in the end. But hey that was quite balanced. Then went town for dinner. Then zee10. Then marina mandarin. Then newton circus. Then sheraton.

Suddenly feel like going for soccer later, but i am tired. Need to go take from sean the army stuff he bought for me. Need to pass best friend her present. And... kenneth... remember the parcel...? And there is the practical test. Really sian. Someone give me the strength and the determination to do all of them please.

I am confused. Somethings i don't know what i should do. I want to do like that but then in a way, i don't want it done that way also. I set my mind on it, yet i am fickle-minded. I don't like to do things that ain't what i will do. But circumstances force me to, so how? I want the best for everyone, but will i end up getting hurt? If i am selfish, i won't be able to live with it totally either. Argh... and i can't blame anyone except me. Haiz... i guess i need time la. But then... time for what? Time to forget? No i don't want to forget. Time to think things through? I've really thought of them and... basically the choices are just a few.

Orientation has ended. Some good and bad views about it. But that's not what i care about. Had lots of fun. I hope all the facils had lots of fun and had put in all their effort because the experience is something that they should treasure. That's about it i guess.


-Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home