Monday, March 29, 2004

Dear Blog,

"Oh my gosh..." Haha...

I added a link. It is next to the imood which reads "idiotic", just below the chatterbox. Some photos for all of you to enjoy. 7 photos is a nice number to start with. And sorry to Ariel and best friend for kopping the photos. But i am sure you both won't mind right? =)

Will be buying something that will allow me to take pictures in the future. So in the meantime, all of you just got to settle with these i guess. Will inform everyone when i update it.

I almost opened a bottle that night. I don't know why, but i just felt like it. But too bad the dudes ordered their drinks so quickly. Maybe next time... because i won't mind having a bottle which has my name on it. =p

My throat is acting up again. I thought i cured it that day, but the complimentary chocolate from oriental was too irresistable, and perhaps plus the lack of water and minimal sleep. Haiz... and i haven't even stepped into tekong yet.

A few cheesy pickup lines ...

1) Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past you again?
2) My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
3) Hey lady, those are some nice clothes, can I talk you out of them?
4) Your tag says Made in USA, but I could have sworn you were made in Heaven.
5) I hope you have a library card because I'm checking you out.
6) Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.
7) I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?

SUP MANZ DAWG ?!??


Enlisting in,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home