Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jialin gave me a present today... which left me quite surprised. Although it isn't something big, but it made me appreciate her friendship. Even though i don't use a correction tape cos i will usually just cancel, the letter made me smile.

I asked her a question yesterday. Am i a person who is very hard to get along with?

But i must say for me to reach this stage with another person, it would have taken a much longer time. I mean... ok not all the bad stuff(but seriously all those are just jokes and plain playfulness)... but for me to be so at ease... and precisely because i am at ease... then can you truly see the real me. If not as i've said... i won't even be fierce or angry or make fun at you.

Well... I am lazy to write a reply so i am gonna type it here... =p Anyway, I am glad that i know you during arts camp and that i've got you around for 4 of my modules. I know i've been really nasty and unfriendly and fierce and insensible, but you've put up with that and have chose to understand me better. Even today's remarks about what i will reply if you ask me to go ikea with you is ALMOST correct. I WILL go ok... if you ask nicely... haha... =p And it hit me yesterday when we were in Kenneth's room about how all my group projects i've got friends doing with me... especially you being part of my CL, Human and Phy Geog, English projects... and i've been an unreasonable group member who kept on saying "Kuai dian kuai dian!!" and claiming credit... but i am sure now you know that this is my nature and my personality. Please don't take my "Not happy then don't be friend lor" thing seriously k... I think if in my NUS life got no more JAMEELA... i'll be less happier person. =)

So stay happy... oh... just be a happy hello kitty la... and don't worry... next sem i will still be bugging you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home