Saturday, September 01, 2007

Do you read the horoscope and sometimes think that it's very true?

For me, i will read the Straits Times daily horoscope in the Life section and often, i will remember what it says and keep it in my mind for that day.

Because i believe. Okay maybe at least a bit. (Oh i was reading the case studies on abnormal psy on OCD and one word kept popping up... "Superstitious")

So anyway, i sometimes notice small messages, that somehow in a way or another, at that point of time, become very related to your situation.

That night during tutorial, the tutor asked us to introduce ourselves and he passed this envelop with slips of paper inside to everyone. There was a question on it and we had to answer whatever we picked.

The question i picked... "Are you a confident person?"

It wasn't something i could answer. It was more of those kind whereby it depends on my mood. But what struck me was that whether that a higher being or whatsoever was trying to convey some kind of message through to us through the questions.

I think confidence has always been a major part of my life, be it one that brings me higher or one that's my ban jiao shi. It is something that i always have to tackle with and i think, for me to truly get past others, i would have to bring myself up to the stage whereby the next time i see the question, it would be a definite yes.

Anyway, last night and this morning weren't too nice because i had a bit of unpleasant times with my parents. So just now i received a package from sy and inside the card there was this post-it. And printed below are chinese characters, saying...

"qi lai dong yi dong, wei fu mu zhuo yi jian tie xin de jia shi" =)

It's things like these which made me read the horoscope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home