Thursday, September 11, 2008

There were a few random people that made these few days more agonising.

The other day, I was in my room getting ready to go to school. The house phone rang and as usual, I ignored it. Thing is no one calls me at my house number. So well … I was putting on my watch, keeping my phone and wallet, and the phone just rang and rang and rang.

I was wondering to myself how could this person actually be so patient. It rang for at least 45 seconds when I finally made my way downstairs. Oh … my room doesn’t have a phone that connects to the house line. Anyway, I told myself that if I reached the phone and its still ringing, I would pick it up.

And lo and behold, zzz it was still ringing. Bloody dodo bird who the hell waits so damn long for the other side to pick up the phone!! There’s clearly no one at home or he/she is busy. Rah.

So well … I picked it up and it was this lady looking for my mum. Does she think my mum takes a minute to get to the phone or what?

I am just amazed how long people can listen to the dooo dooo~ doooo dooo~

Today, I specially made my way to the lecture which I would have skipped if not for a homework that I needed to hand up. Yes he did state that it needed to be handed up at the beginning of the lecture. But more than half of the lecture class wasn’t there at 9am. I rushed in at 910pm because as usual there were traffic jams everywhere. He then announced that all the latecomers would receive a 50% penalty. @#!$!$%%!

Bloody anal and come on la, it’s only homework. And who still set homework nowadays during lectures. Knn. Does he consider external circumstances like traffic jams? I am sure we all had the intention to hand up our homework today. Even for assignments, in my 2 years in uni, no one collects and set a dateline at the start of the lecture. Well because people are bound to be late for lecture. Somemore is a 9am class la! Peak hour you know?

And can the china girls in school please go and shave. It’s really quite disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home