Sunday, March 14, 2010

My body clock is officially screwed. Cos i tried waking up at 830am on friday. ... and throughout the whole day, i was DESPERATELY in need to crash. Damn jialat.

Didn't receive any call for 2nd round of interview. Seems like all these years, i've conditioned myself such that i would always rate my performances as alright ... all because of the disappointments that expectations always give me. And these disappointments hurt much more than lowering my self esteem or whatnots with 'alright' performances.

Same thing with the correctional psych test. I THOUGHT i had the questions from last sem hence i would do decently well. But nope. Got pawned.

Have been playing Final Fantasy XIII these couple of days. Thing is ... i guess i've been waiting for a really good one all these years. Cos honestly, if you ask me about FF10 or FF12, they don't rate that highly alongside FF7 and FF8. I mean, i hardly remember anything about FF12 cos they reworked so much stuff ... FF10 was good in terms of characterisation ... and that's about it. Okay of course it was a leap in terms of graphics as compared to FF8.

But i think what that two had ... was a solid story. They started coming up with a lot of weird stuff lately ... so for now, i'm still looking and analyzing FF13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home