Monday, September 06, 2010

Last night Kbox was fun! Though this song was the best ... the intensity and the emotions of everyone! Whewwww~



Recently my mum has been talking to me regarding many things. I think she's starting to realize that it is of great importance to correct my bad habits and weaknesses that I might have inherited from my dad. =x And also some tweaks towards some of the characteristics I might have gotten from her.

Yesterday went to Many's house for MJ. Sian lose money. Then went down to paragon for gym. Ran and did weights until everywhere aches now. =/

Dinner at HV crystal jade, which everyone convinced me that in fact i am really not funny by nature. =( But i am truly glad to have such funny friends.

Without doubt, things are going to go up and up from now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home