Monday, September 13, 2010



Some things just cannot be rushed. There's always a natural progression for things. =)

Gender studies(by me =x) have always shown that males do not 'lugi' as much as females, and this is extremely true. But it's bad karma to think and write about these things.

Anyway, I think I would like to talk about that night at the river. Honestly, I didn't think she would turn up. And the guys were kind of 'against' the idea of me meeting her because it wouldn't do me any good.

Well .. even though the talk wasn't long or wasn't very detailed, I had the closures I needed. But to be frank, it wasn't so much from the questions I asked. Because those questions came up during week 1, 2 and 3 .. and by that night, I had more or less resolved them myself, but still, it was good to just hear it from her mouth.

I guess the toughest part for me was dealing with the change in status between the both of us. Cmon afterall it's the first time we met in a month, and it's only human to feel that. =)

Awhile back, I got the message passed from her that she thinks we would be great friends too. I will always believe in that, however like I said earlier, if it happens, it happens.

Like I told her, I really appreciate her for deciding to come down, be it for whatever reason, because to me that would mean she has taken a step towards being alright again and I can safely put down my worries for her, and also for putting in much effort so that it wasn't awkward or difficult. And that perfect ending. Thank you. =)

More than less, I understood the things she said. Even though I think it wouldn't matter much to her, but I do hope she understood what I said.

It was stupid to go to the same club after that. Maybe I was just stubborn or maybe we both were, but yeah it was one of those "ah crap >.<" moments.

The fortune teller said several things about love regarding me. I think they all made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home